Thank you for choosing Vancouver Extended Stay. Please take a moment to review our policies on changing your reservation. If you have any questions about your reservation please contact our Sales & Reservations Department. If you have not booked your stay with us yet, please call (604) 891-6181 or click here to book your stay online.
For stays of less than 30 days, we require a 20% deposit to secure your booking. This deposit is non refundable. The remaining 80% is due seven days prior to your arrival. For stays of 30 days or more, we require a $1,000 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable. The balance of your first month’s stay is due seven days prior to your arrival.
If you cancel less than seven days prior to your arrival, the full amount of your stay will be charged. No-shows will be charged the full amount of their booking with no refunds.
Extending Your Stay
If you would like to extend your stay, please contact our Sales and Reservations department as soon as possible to secure your booking. All extensions are based on availability.
Sales & Reservations