Things to do Near Vancouver Extended Stay this Valentine’s Day
Feeling this love this Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re single or taken, there’s plenty to do near Vancouver Extended Stay to make the most of this romantic holiday. From intimate date ideas, to luxurious dining experiences, get ready to create lasting memories with your loved one, your best gal pals or even yourself in this vibrant city.
1. Capilano Suspension Bridge – Love Lights: The Capilano Suspension Bridge is a popular tourist destination in Vancouver, and it’s especially beautiful during Valentine’s Day. Love Lights is a special event that features hundreds of twinkling lights strung throughout the park. Take a stroll across the suspension bridge with your loved one and enjoy the breathtaking views.
2. The Candelight Concert Series: For a romantic evening out, consider attending the Candlelight Concert Series, presented by Fever. This series features talented musicians performing in a warm and intimate setting, perfect for a Valentine’s Day date.
3. The Vancouver Hot Chocolate Festival: The Vancouver Hot Chocolate Festival runs until February 14th, so Valentine’s Day is your last chance to satisfy your sweet tooth in some of the city’s top cafes and chocolatiers. Treat yourself and your loved one to the many unique and delicious hot chocolate creations that are on offer!
4. Wine & Dine at Season in the Park: Take in the view of the twinkling city skyline with your special someone at The Seasons Restaurant. With a menu featuring seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients, and an extensive wine list, it’s the perfect luxurious dining experience for Valentine’s Day.
5. Van Dusen: Take a romantic stroll through the botanical garden at Van Dusen. With its beautiful blooms, serene ponds, and quiet paths, it’s the perfect place for a relaxing and intimate date.
6. Dine In: Consider dining in at your Vancouver Extended Stay rental suite. With a fully equipped kitchen, you can cook a delicious meal and enjoy a night of romance without leaving your suite!
Need help planning your stay?